I love Jeremiah from animal crossing

 hey tadpoles- back a little sooner than you might have expected eh??? Well I just had to hop on here to profess my love for a special frog in my life- Jeremiah from animal crossing.

Tadpoles, like many this year I munched into the new animal crossing with my chompers as soon as it came out, and who better to be one of my first villagers than a frog? Where do I begin with this gem- he's sweet and blue and talks to the bugs in his walls. Frankly, he's everything you'd want in a friend.
now tadpoles, you might be wondering- what about all of those other frogs you talked about in your last animal crossing post? Now tadpoles listen here- there's enough room in my heart and island for any frogs friends that come around!! (not really any though bc I only have like one spot left on my island and you have to understand tadpoles the space is very limited and you can't expect me to kick people out) REGARDLESS- Jeremiah is a fab friend and we love him. Well tadpoles, that's about all I have fir you today, but I'll catch you next time on the blog! 
-frogclogblog



Comments

Popular Posts