Hey guys

hey tadpoles- I'm back and lets hope better the ever. Today we're gonna talk about three of the best boys in the frog game-
feat your eyes on em tadpoles-these are some top quality amphibians right here. Not only can these fellas play some quality jazz music, but they also might be the best dressed frogs around-and I don't say that very often.
These guys might take top spot for frogs in the media- but it doesn't mean there aren't some other superstars. Lets take a look at some of the best frogs in media.
Folks, lets get right into it with a classic. Kermit the frog. We love him, his movies, and his pals, so he can easily get into the top 5.
next we got one a little less well known, a bit of a frog underground per say. Star of the froggy books and that's about all I remember about him but there's not too many frogs in the media to be real with you guys and I draw the line on giving the crazy frog anymore fame than he already has
The last frogs I can think of are these two. I love this film, but I'm honestly not sure if they count. They're not real frogs and they spent the whole movie trying to not be frogs so it doesn't seem like they can go on the list but I'm keeping them because I like the movie.


okay tadpoles, that's all the time we have for today-make today a good one, and we'll catch you next time on the Pad
-frogclogblog

Comments

Popular Posts