New Holiday

hey tadpoles
I'm bored. So today is now a holiday. I know, its late, but it will be a fun holiday where you stay up late and eat.
I'm gonna call it........
Frog Clog day
heh heh get it
cause this website is about frogs
and clogs




But lets get serious, here's the holiday details- You're gonna eat lots of food, watch movies with frogs in them, and wear your finest wooden clogs- WOOD ONLY- and you have to stay up and party and give new clogs to each other.

these are the only photos that I found when looking up "holiday frog" so we're breaking new ground here, this is monumental.
A search for "holiday clogs" boded no results
the more I look into these wooden beasts, the more I worry about them. Someone needs to get into the wooden clog game. I of course, cannot, I'm too busy running this blog.
Well fellas, thats about all I got for you tonight. I'm off to celebrate Frog Clog day

Stay fresh tadpoles
-frogclogblog

Comments

Popular Posts